Friday, December 2, 2011

2 AM Friday

Good morning to all of my readers.  Guess what?  Can't sleep again ... this is happening more and more often these days and I am not liking it very much.  Tomorrow morning at 9 AM I have to be at a new Dr.'s office to see what we are going to do about my back and hip.  This morning I woke up with a whole new symptom and it wasn't a nice one.  My pain shifted from my right side to my left side and for a couple of hours in the morning I could hardly walk or stand on my left side until I sort of walked it off a little and too way too many pain pills. I am not sure what else to do at this point.  I knew that I had the Dr.'s appointment this morning so I thought that I would just tough it out ... it wasn't a very nice day but I did get 1/2 of a book read that I have wanted to read for a very long time now.  I was so concerned about babying my back and hip that I got into this book and have had a hard time putting it down once that I got into it.  I also think that reading is much more enjoyable now as I have my new glasses and they are GREAT!  I can see and I can read ... yea team!

After the Dr. tomorrow I am suppose to go to school to try and work on the lighthouse and the ginger bread barn ... we are running out of time but it depends what the Dr. tells me that I can and can't do.  My health is much more important than the ginger bread stuff ... I will miss helping though.

So that will be it for me tonight/this morning.  I think that I will try and lay down and see what happens ... maybe I will get a few hours of sleep before I have to get up and get ready?  I sure hope so ... I know that I would feel much better.

Something surprising did happen today .. my 88 year old mother told me that if they have to operate on me that she would come over and take care of me ... thank you for that mom ... you are the best!  That was the best offer that I have had in a very long time ... now I want to get an operation so my mom can take care of me.
Good night for now from 1HappyChef.  Have a good day today and I will check in later with the prognoses from the Dr.  Hope it isn't too bad of news.  Take care for now ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment