Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday

Good evening everyone.  Hope that you are all having a really great weekend.

As for me I just got home from getting an MRI .. neat machine if you are not afraid to be in small places.  I had to get an MRI with contrast of my spine ... hope that it isn't bad news. What ever the news I guess that I will just have to handle it.  I went to school yesterday with all Dr.'s papers and talked it over with Chef Abbey and I think that we can make it work so I can pass this mod and move on to the externship on Jan. 10, 1012.  I am sure that it will all work out the way that it is suppose to, right?

To the right are up-dated pictures of the Lighthouse and the Ginger Bread Barn.  I have not been able to work on these as much as I wanted because of my problem and this is my project that I brought to the school so it is very frustrating not to be able to work on it ... but I am still apart of it and I know that the rest of the team are going to do a wonderful job and they both are going to be beautiful!  Thank you team!
Tomorrow is Sunday and I am hoping with the new meds. that I got yesterday that I will feel better in school this coming week.  The Dr. put me on 2 weeks of bed rest ... that isn't going to happen but I will be very careful and take it easy until I know what I am dealing with.

So for tonight it will be good night from 1HappyChef.  Have a really great Sunday and I will check in again really soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment