Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Saturday and New Year's Eve ... hummmm ... not sure what to write about today.

I guess that you could say that it is a day for reflection and to try and figure out how you are going to make the new year better than the past year.  I am not really smart when it comes to figuring this stuff out.

I think that I figured out last New Year's Eve how to make it a little better than the year before and I think that for the most part I was quite successful.  I actually had a very good year until the first of December when my back got so bad and I couldn't stand any longer doing what I loved most ... cooking.

I think that pretty much life is a crap shoot ... you can either go with the flow or fight it and be unhappy all of the time.  I have learned to go with it and over all I am a pretty happy person.  I think that if I continue on this path that it will only get better and better.

My words of wisdom would be to always stay positive.  Always find the good in whomever or whatever you are doing.  There is good in "every day" ... we just have to find it and make it a happy productive day.  Everyday I find the very smallest things to be grateful for ... life, health and happiness are a gift and we should always treasure the gifts that we have in our lives.

Happy New Year to all of my readers.  I wish you all health, happiness, love, family.  I will check in next year 2012.  Good bye for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment