Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday

Good morning everyone.  Happy Friday ... enjoy your Holiday weekend!

Only one more day left after today to start the changes for the New Year.  As for me I have already started making the changes necessary to make my New Year a better one. 

I have started cleaning out my "house" so to speak.  I have started getting rid of all negativity in my life so the New Year will only be positive.

I am not too sure yet what "positive" means but I know that if the negativity is gone it can only be better, right?

I heard from school yesterday and as I have mentioned before everything regarding school has been put on hold until I get my back taken care of.  I am hoping that this process doesn't take too much longer as I am very tired of not being able to do anything without hurting.  To feel good would be a very good thing!

I am going to enjoy a quiet New Year's weekend and then I thought that I would go and stay with my mom for a few days and visit.  I don't know how much I will be able to help her with my back problem but maybe I can cook a couple of special meals for us or something?  She just got a new little freezer so maybe I can make something that she can put in the freezer for a later date.  I think that what ever we do that it will just be very nice to have the opportunity to spend some time with her.  I will be there probably at least 2 days and then I will come home and be ready to face whatever is going to happen with my back.

The following week I have 2 Dr.'s appointments so I am hoping by the end of the week of 1/13 I will have some answers and be able to move forward with whatever the future holds next.

As for this blog I am not sure what I should do.  It started out to be about cooking and school ... nothing says that it has to say that way but my question is ... do I really have enough interesting things to say that you my readers will want to keep on reading?  I would like some help with this ... if you have any ideas about what I should do or what I could write about please let me know.  I am open to all suggestions ... please help. Maybe I could still write about food ... just in some sort of different way or point of view?  Or maybe I should just start cooking at home and taking pictures?

Enough for now from 1HappyChef.  I am just a little frustrated right now ... sorry!  Have a really great Friday and I will catch up again really soon.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment