Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday and still a fishy day.


Good evening everyone.  Today was OK if you are into fish type things to eat.  I am now but everything did look very good.  I did try some shrimp and it was not bad but I liked the chocolate pudding much better that is for sure.  Tomorrow is Veal ... I do not like that either so needless to say I will be happy when this entire week is over.  I think that there are much better things that we could be cooking ... but who am I to say ... I am just the student, right?  Heidi got back her ServSafe test results today and she did very well ... a little better than even her big sister ... GOOD JOB HEIDI ... WELL DONE!  Well, I am still tired for some reason so I think that I will take a shower and watch a little TV before going to bed.  I hope that you all have a really great evening and good night to all of you ... signing off from 2HappyChefs.  Take care all.  These pictures are of the Tempura Shrimp and Oysters that our team made today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment