Monday, June 6, 2011

Sorry

I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with this as I should be.  Not only is it fun to write about what we are doing in school but there are many exciting experiences that I need to share.  This week should be one of them as it is Fish week.  I promise that I will take my camera and take pictures and start getting back on track and writing and sharing with you everyday.  Please come back starting tomorrow and reading what we are doing.  This week should be good with Fish and Veal on the menu ... either of which I have no interest in.  I will cook what ever they want me to but I will not eat any of it.  This week would be the week to start a diet ... I don't know what the other 2 classes are cooking so there might be something to eat but this is becoming a really bad habit ... eating at school.  I need to get back on track and this seems like as good as week as any.  I still am a little nervous about the ServSafe test that we took a week ago Thursday ... it was a total surprise with no preparation.  I hope that I pass and get certified and that will be one thing under my belt not to worry about ever again.  Well I am starting to get tired and I am going to try and get some sleep as I have to be up at 6AM.  So, sighing off for now from 2HappyChefs.   Hope that your weekend was a wonderful one ... will write more tomorrow ... good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment