Monday, June 6, 2011

Fish Day today

Good evening to everyone out there.  Today was fish day ... a day that I didn't really like much because I don't like fish but I had to clean a part of a monk fish and it was slimy and slippery but I got through it. And then I had to grill some salmon and they say (whose of who ate it) that it was delicious.  So, that was pretty good news ... I grilled fish, yea!  Today also I got my test results from the test that we took for ServSafe and I passed and that is very good news.  Tomorrow we are still on fish type stuff with clams, oysters and that kind of thing.  Well, so I am very tired and ready to fall into bed but I just wanted to catch you up before I did that ... so, hope that you all have a very good night and I will check in again tomorrow.  So, over and out from 2HappyChefs ... sweet dreams everyone.  The picture is the salmon that we had to skin to grill.  Sorry there are up-load problems right now that they are working on so you will have to see the fish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment