Monday, June 6, 2011

Fish and Veal week ... isn't he a thing of beauty?

Good morning to everyone .. another sleepless night for me. I just can't figure it out why I have trouble sleeping on Sunday nights ... any idea's? Today we are doing Fish and Veal ... 2 of my least favorite foods. We only have 2 more weeks in this Mod and then we get a 10 day break before we start the new one on 7/5. For Heidi and I we still are going strong with perfect attendance and "A's". We have got into some pretty hard things and did OK but I have a feeling that it is only going to get harder from here on out. Good luck to us! I am going to try and get some sleep now so signing off from 2HappyChefs. Hope that your Monday is a wonderful one. Will write with more pictures after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment