Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mother's out there.  I wish them all the best and a very happy day enjoyed with loved ones.  Just a short note today, school is becoming increasingly more difficult as time goes buy.  So in the spirit of getting through it with perfect attendance and straight A's (or very close to that) I am here by getting rid of all other distractions in my life.  Even the ones that keep coming at me on a daily basis that I can not control ... form now on I will just let them happen.  I have spent too much time worrying about things that I neither have any control over or can change.  What will be will be and so I am moving forward from today with only doing well in school on my mind.  I realize that this is much easier said than done but with all of the homework and tests coming up that should take up most of my waking hours and leave very little time for worry about other things.  So, in the spirit of Mother's Day I am taking a break from worrying and I am going to get smarter and pass this with flying colors.  Signing off for now from 2HappyChefs ... Happy Mother's Day!  Looks like it is going to be beautiful out so enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment