Saturday, March 26, 2011

Almost there

Last week we had meet and greet at school.  It's where everyone starting in April comes together and if they wanted, bring guests.  We had a great meeting and then dun dun dadta went into the kitchen we will actually be learning in and watched the Chefs make pizza.  Then best of all we got to eat it.  I can't wait to get to class and start learning. 
Now for reality,,, today I drank my last glass of sweeten ices tea.  Tomorrow I have my last cup of coffee. I hope to get through withdrawal before we start school so I don't be a bitch right off. 
Next week we get to go again for orientation.  We will get all the rules and information we will need to be good students.
I am pushing my Sister to have perfect attendance and straight A's.  I know we can do it. 
I made her a special surprise.  She will love it I'm sure.   I know she'll post about it once I give it to her at orientation.
Well on to the last week of sleeping in and doing what I want to do in the mornings.  Onward to school!
Onward thru the fog.  Let's cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment